Sunday 20 November 2011

Now,i want to tell u my holiday incredible n buzy plan

My holiday plans are what?
Oh~my holiday is very buzy
because it is fulled of activities!
It is a very buzy holiday.
It is also the best holiday in 2011
because when the plans are started
i wont fell bored!

I will participate 3 camps.
First is church camp,from 26-28/11.
Second is 采访营(i dunknw hw to write in eng.),from 2-4/12
And the Third is camp which is same with the pd camp which i went before,from 19-20/12.
Huh~so excited nw~hehe

Then,i will go to Penang with my auntie.
Yeah,i like to go to penang coz there hav many delicious foods to eat~
I want to go now~

Futhermore,i will go to Langkawai with my family.
I want to tell u now
This is the 1st time i go to island~
How is the pulau langkawi look like?
Dunknw= =

That all my plan of my holiday.
What is urs?
Share with me!
I promise u all
i will take sum photos n post at here to share to u all!
Let enjoy ur holiday with me~

No comments: